Myspace Glitter Text

Thursday 29 December 2011

lOvE,,,,,,

True love is love which only for two person, and no place for the third person. The true love suddenly broken, not only but like the old man who has lost the stick.

Before you came to me my world was so dark, at first you were my candle to guide me, my bulb to see, and now you have become my sunlight, you give me warmth and comfort and now I never have to be in the darkness ever again..


I never thought that Love was true until the day I met you.And when I met you all my dreams came true,so please love me like I love you!


Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts. Love is not something you feel. It's something you do. True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.


I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels.. I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to.. I’m always here for you, not because i wan’t you to be with me but because i want to be with you.


Love is more kinds, but what is very safe and a eternal is love which come from the door of sweetheart. Love likes the fire, it can’t be made a fool, it would burn your own.


I love you with all my heart and you are the one that never let me sleep to my mind down to my soul you touch my lips im all alone without you my days are dark without a glimpse of you but now that you came into my life i feel complete the flowers bloom , the morning shines and i can see your love is like the sun that light up my whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment